The Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) Certification is part of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional and Strategic Leader Track. The course/certification was designed to provide candidates with the practical skills necessary to create an IT organizations centered on ‘Learning and improving’ from a practical and strategic direction.
Who Should Take DPI?
- ITIL Practitioners
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Change Managers
- IT Operation Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Service Designers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Cloud System Engineers
- Key Managers and Executives who interact with IT and deliver Digital Services
Why is DPI Important?
DPI is seen as an important course for both Managing Professionals and Strategic Leaders because it provides practical and strategic methods for delivering continual service improvement. DPI focuses on establishing a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, keeping in mind a strong and effective strategic direction. Core practical skills revolve around planning and delivering continual improvement with a key characteristic of agility.
When you complete this class you will:
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned
- Know how to use key principles and methods of direction
- Be able to plan using key principles and methods
- Know how to define effective policies, controls and guidelines
- Understand the role of risk and risk management in DPI
- Identify how governance impacts DPI
- Know how to ensure controls are sufficient and not excessive
- Understand the nature, scope and potential benefits of organizational change management
- Facilitate key principles and methods of communications and OCM
- Identify and manage all types of stakeholders
- Effectively communicate and influence others
- Create effective feedback channels
- Understand how Lean and Agile methods can be leveraged
- How to successfully apply DPI Concepts in the real world
- How to create a “learning and improving’ IT organization
- Be prepared to pass the official ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve Course
Why This Course is the Best Direct, Plan and Improve Course to Take?
- When you take this course you receive instruction from a world-wide leader in the field, Dr. Suzanne Van Hove
- At GogoTraining we bring the classroom to live online so you direct your learning schedule in the most flexible way with online 24/7 access to the course and you have access to the instructor to ask questions.
- All materials are available online
- The course is Accredited by PeopleCert
- We are a PeopleCert and AXELOS Training and Exam Partners
- You receive 1 year access to the course
- You receive a free exam retake voucher
- You receive the best customer service in the world
In order to take the DPI course and exam candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification. Anyone who has taken the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition course may also take this class.